Načítání
Prosím čekejte
Hlavní mapa Hlavní mapa
Ilustrovaný cestovní průvodce:
Turistické destinací (0 / 0)
Panoramatické fotografie (0 / 0)
Fotky, galerii obrázků (0 / 0)

  1.  
 
Zaregistrovat se Zaregistrovat se

Vytvořit Účet Panadea! Pouze platná e-mailová adresa je vyžadována. Přidejte se k nám a vytvořit své vlastní stránky v 29 jazycích zdarma!

Další výhody, přednosti

  • Můžete inzerovat zcela zdarma/bez poplatků, nebo za velmi rozumnou cenu.
  • Můžete si vytvořit/upravit/odstranit své stránky, kdykoli od začátku do konce.
  • Your page can be displayed immediately after the creation.
  • Free to try every functionality.
  • Dobře optimalizované stránky (přátelské pro vyhledavače).
  • Bezpečné a zabezpečené, zaručená spolehlivost.
  • We are not hiding our prices and terms. Every related information can be found on the website itself.
Dozvědět se více
E-mailová adresa:
Ověřovací kód:
 

Další slovo

Vytvořit účet: Brzy se objeví

Cestovní průvodce - Náhodný výběr z obsahu Cestovní průvodce - Náhodný výběr z obsahu
Riverbanks of Danube - Szentendre (Svätý Ondrej, Senondrej), Maďarsko
Spustit prezentaci
Spustit prezentaci
Panadea logo Turistické a cestovní informace
Jazyk:
Nastavení Mapa Sdílet Hledat
Měna: 
Co hledáš?
Kde? (Klikněte na mapu!)
Datum:
-
Max. cena:
/osoba
 
Vyhledávání na stránkách:
 
Otevřít v novém okně prohlížeče
Evropa > Maďarsko > Západní Maďarsko > Alpokalja > Kőszeg
 
Mobilní verze Mobilní verze
 
(Optimalizované pro zařízení s malou obrazovkou)
Kőszeg, Maďarsko

Kőszeg

The place where the bells

The place where the bells

always ring at eleven o’clock…

always ring at eleven o’clock…

The intimate town with its homogeneous Baroque architecture calls up bygone times. The settlement, surrounded by a ring of mountains, is situated at the south-east foot of Kőszeg Mountain range. Its history was shaped by constant struggles with feudalism and fights for independence. Its famous castle and the lovely small houses of the inner city make it a favourite destination among the visitors to West Hungary.

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

During excavations, 6000 year old finds came to the surface. Before the Hungarian conquest of the 9th century there already was a castle, a church and a settlement located here. Then in 1238 it became a free royal town. Its castle walls were rebuilt and fortified at this time. The famous Amber Road of the Roman Empire passed through Kőszeg, and due to this fact local trade was prospering as well.

In 1777 the castle and half of the city burnt down. After this unfortunate event, the houses of the citizens, the castle garden and St James Church were rebuilt in a homogeneous Baroque style.

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

The eclectic Heroic Gate was built in 1932. Through this gate you can reach Jurisics Square which is surrounded by fortress-like houses and Gothic churches. In the middle of the square a gurgling fountain can be seen.

Castle of Kőszeg

The castle, enclosed by walls and ditches, is in the north-west part of the city. There was even a moat around the outer castle, which in fact was a rarity in Hungary. The two-storied residential wing of the five-towered castle, the chapel and the building decorated with the Garai coat of arm were all built during Hungarian reign. Of its five towers now only two exist. Matthias Corvinus extended the fortress in Renaissance style in the 15th century, and later it became the property of the Habsburgs for 150 years.

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

In 1532 its most famous commander, Miklós Jurisics defended the castle with some hundred soldiers and seven hundred serfs against the Turkish army of a hundred thousand people marching towards Vienna. Because of this heroic deed King Ferdinand I made him the squire of the city. In honour of this event bells chime at eleven o’clock every day. After the siege the loggias of the castle garden, the façade walls and the neighbouring houses were rebuilt mainly in Renaissance style. The castle was owned by the Eszterházy family in the years between 1695 and 1931 when it became a military barracks. Nowadays it is the Jursics Miklós Museum.

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

St James Church

The church, being the foundation of the oldest sight in the city, was first mentioned by a chronicler as early as the year 1246. The three-aisled church, decorated with the Garai coat of arms, was built in the early 15th century in late Gothic style. In the frontal niche the 18th century statue of St James can be seen. Inside the Baroque main altarpiece, the pulpit and the carved benches can be admired.

St Imre Church

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

The church is a strange mixture of the desires of Hungarian believers and the ideas of the architect. The Gothic part of the church is the result of the believers’ needs, and the architect created the Renaissance closing windows of the aisles. The late Renaissance building, which shows Gothic features and holds one tower with an onion-shaped spire, was built in the beginning of the 17th century. Its main altarpiece was painted by István Dorfmeister Jr in 1805.

Sgraffitós House (house of sgraffitos)

The house got its name from its façade of 16th -17th century ornamentation. In the upper rooms the stuccoworks and the ceiling fresco, depicting biblical themes, are remarkable.

Kőszeg, Maďarsko

Town Hall

Originally it dates from the 15th century, but in the 16th century it was rebuilt in Renaissance style, and then after the great fire of 1710 in Baroque style. The frontal pictures of the Jurisics family were made at this period together with the coat of arm of Greater Hungary and that of the city. The patron Mother of Hungary with the child Jesus in her arms; plus the wall picture of St Stephen can also be seen here.

Patikaház (‘Chemist’s House’)

The chemist’s house was established in 1777 and now it serves as a museum with original furniture and equipment.

Charakteristiky, vlastnosti

Typ:

Malé město, městečko

Umístění:

Evropa (Světadíl)  >  Maďarsko (Země)  >  Západní Maďarsko (Turistická oblast)  >  Vas megye (county) (Hrabství, žup)  >  Alpokalja (Geografická oblast, zeměpisný region)

GPS souřadnice: Šířky 47°22'54", Délky 16°33'8" (N47 22.9 - E16 33.13) Mapa

Kőszeg - Panoramatické fotografie (1 fotky)

××Jurisics Square - Kőszeg, Maďarsko
Jurisics Square
Adresa této stránky Adresa této stránky
Tato stránka je k dispozici také na tomto odkazu:

http://www.panadea.com/cs/guidebook/koszeg
QR kód této stránky
Přidat k Oblíbeným Přidat do Záložek
Doporučit tuto stránku Doporučit tuto stránku

Sdílejte se svými přáteli!

Více možností:
   atd.
Foto album Foto album
Budapešť, MaďarskoCsővár, MaďarskoBudapešť, MaďarskoIssy-les-moulineaux, Francie
Mnohem více fotky:
 

Naš cestovní průvodce obsahuje:

Četné fotografie a panoramatické obrázky, se spoustou informací a zajímavosti.

  • 214 turistické destinací
  • 165 panoramatický fotky
  • 30 494 další fotky

Velká sbírka vybraných fotografií: vynikající kvalita, vysoké rozlišení a přirozené barvy

Předmět zprávy:

Chybný:
Správný:
 

Zpráva:

Vaše kontaktní údaje (Volitelný):

E-mail:
Telefonní číslo:
+
-
-
Země:
Příjmení:
Křestní jméno:
Zapamatuj si mě
Ověřovací kód:
 

Další slovo
Prosím čekejte...
Tato stránka v jiných jazycích:

O nás  -  Právní upozornění  -  Zobrazit mobilní verzi webových stránek Zobrazit normální verzi webových stránek

Všechna práva vyhrazena  -  ©2010-2016 Neuronit Kft. (s.r.o.), Budapešť, Maďarsko