Laadimine
Palun oota
Peamine kaart Peamine kaart
Illustreeritud reisijuht:
Reisisihtkoht (0 / 0)
Panoraampilte (0 / 0)
Fotod, pildigaleriid (0 / 0)

  1.  
 
Registreerimine Registreerimine

Looge Panadea’i Konto! Ainult kehtiv e-posti aadress on vajalik. Liitu meiega ja luua oma lehele, 29 keeles tasuta!

Rohkem eeliseid

  • Te saate reklaamida täiesti tasuta või väga mõistliku hinnaga.
  • Võite luua/muuta/kustutada oma lehekülgi, igal ajal algusest lõpuni.
  • Your page can be displayed immediately after the creation.
  • Free to try every functionality.
  • Hästi SEO-optimeeritud lehti (otsingumootori sõbralik lehekülge).
  • Ohutu ja turvaline, usaldusväärsus on tagatud.
  • We are not hiding our prices and terms. Every related information can be found on the website itself.
Lisateave
E-posti aadress:
Kontrollkood:
 

Teine ​​sõna

Registreeruge: Coming soon

Reisijuht - Juhuslik valik sisu Reisijuht - Juhuslik valik sisu
Esterhazy Palace - Fertőd, Ungari
Alusta slaidiesitlust
Alusta slaidiesitlust
Panadea logo Turismi- ja reisiinfot
Keel:
Seaded Kaart Ühiskasutus Otsi
Valuuta: 
Mida te otsite?
Kus? (Kliki kaardil!)
Kuupäev:
-
Piirhind:
/inimene
 
Saidi otsing:
 
Ava uues brauseri aknas
 
Mobiilne versioon Mobiilne versioon
 
(Optimeeritud väike ekraan seadmete)

Pilgrimage Church - Máriagyűd, Ungari

Kui klõpsate:

Klõpsa pildid!

Klõpsa pildid!

Vaata kõiki pilte (+11 fotot)

Omadused, tunnused

Asukoht:

GPS koordinaadid: Praegu ei ole saadaval

Andmeid, lühijutte, huvitavaid fakte

The brick-red and white colored baroque church of the Shrine in Máriagyűd - Máriagyűd, Ungari The brick-red and white colored baroque church of the Shrine in Máriagyűd

In 2008 it received basilica title from Pope Benedict XVI.

Including the springs near the hill, the surroundings of Máriagyűd was already used by the ancient Romans, it was a resting place on the road between Sopianae and Mursa (so between the present-day Pécs, Hungary and Eszék or Osijek, Croatia). Later Christian Slavs (probably Slovenes) erected an altar here for Virgin Mary, this was then found by Benedictine monks in 1006, who were settled here by (Saint) Stephen I, the first king of Hungary. The monks built a chapel over the altar sculpture, which was replaced by a church in 1148 by the order of King Géza II of Hungary. Over the years it was rebuilt a couple of times, the current huge twin-towered baroque pilgrimage church with the cross groundplan was completed in 1742. However, the statue in the altar is not the original Marian statue, but a 300-year-old another sculpture.

Statue of Virgin Mary on the neo-baroque main altar - Máriagyűd, Ungari Statue of Virgin Mary on the neo-baroque main altar

It was created in 1862, made of Siklós "marble" (which is in reality a kind of limestone).

The statue on the high altar in the sanctuary of the Pilgrimage Church of Máriagyűd was created in 1713, as well as the silver alloy "mantles" of it in 1784. The statue of Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus in her arms was a donation of the diocesan bishop of Pécs. During the Rákóczi's War of Independence the original Marian statue was carried to Eszék town (the today's Osijek, Croatia). The war was closed by Treaty of Szatmár (present-day Satu Mare, Romania) in 1711. The people of Máriagyűd asked the statue back, but Eszék didn't give it back to them, moreover even the Pope decided unfavorably for them. The old Virgin Mary statue is still there in Eszék (Osijek) town in Croatia.

Interior of the Pilgrimage Church - Máriagyűd, Ungari Interior of the Pilgrimage Church

The church is a Roman Catholic pilgrimage site since 1805, when the Pope officially recognized it. The so-called Marian apparition (alleged supernatural appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary) of 1687 played a significant role in it.

After the Ottoman rule the church was first owned by the Greek Orthodox Church, and later by the Calvinist Church. But in 1687 Virgin Mary appeared in a blaze of Heavenly light for a local Roman Catholic farmer, in the window of the church that was then owned by the Calvinists. However, it should be mentioned that the other farmer who was also there and who was Calvinist, quite interestingly did not see anything from the apparition. But the count of Siklós was praying until it turned out that after all the Calvinist farmer somehow saw the apparition. So as usual in most of the religions, there were plenty of conflicts between the different denominations, moreover the waves of the Counter-Reformation were still simmering in Hungary. The long and short of it was that by the intercession of higher lords (so actually by force) the Catholics regained the church from the Calvinists. Later, in around 1757 also an ecclesiastical investigation proved (however by an unspecified way) that the church and its surroundings are a wonderworking, miraculous shrine or sacred place. Since then it is a place of pilgrimage, and many believers come here from all over the world hoping for the physical and spiritual recovery.

In 2008 the church of Máriagyűd received Basilica Minor title from Pope Benedict XVI.

Máriagyűd - pealehel
Seda lehte aadress Seda lehte aadress
Recommend this page Recommend this page

Jagage oma sõpradega!

Rohkem valikuid:
   jne
Fotoalbumi Fotoalbumi
Budapest, UngariVeresegyház, UngariSzolnok, UngariGyöngyös, Ungari
Palju rohkem pilte:
 

Meie reisijuht sisaldab:

Palju pilte ja panoraamfotosid, kus on palju teavet ja huvitavaid fakte.

  • 214 reisisihtkoht
  • 165 panoraampilte
  • 30 494 teised fotod

Suur fotokogu: suurepärane kvaliteet, kõrge resolutsiooniga ja looduslikud värvid

Sõnumi teema:

Vale:
Õige:
 

Sõnum:

Teie kontaktandmed (Valikuline):

Saada:
Telefoni number:
+
-
-
Riik:
Perekonnanimi:
Eesnimi:
Mäleta mind
Kontrollkood:
 

Teine ​​sõna
Palun oota...
See lehekülg teistes keeltes:

Firmast  -  Õigusteave  -  Näita mobiilne versioon veebilehel Minna tavaline versioon veebilehel

Kõik õigused kaitstud  -  ©2010-2016 Neuronit Kft. (OÜ), Budapest, Ungari