载入中
请稍候
主地图 主地图
画报旅游指南:
旅游目的地 (0 / 0)
全景图像 (0 / 0)
的照片,图像画廊 (0 / 0)

  1.  
 
注册 注册

创建新Panadea帐户! 只有一个有效的电子邮件地址是必需的 加入我们並创建您自己的页,在29种语言,免费!

更多的优点

  • 你可以做广告完全免费,或在一个非常合理的价格。
  • 您可以创建,编辑或删除你的网页,在任何时间,从开始到结束
  • Your page can be displayed immediately after the creation.
  • Free to try every functionality.
  • SEO优化网页(搜索引擎友好的页面)
  • 保证可靠性和安全
  • We are not hiding our prices and terms. Every related information can be found on the website itself.
了解详情
电子邮箱地址:
验证码:
 

另一个字

注册:Coming soon

旅遊指南 - 内容的随机选择 旅遊指南 - 内容的随机选择
Castle bath ("Gyulai Várfürdő") - Gyula, 匈牙利
开始播放幻灯片
开始播放幻灯片
Panadea logo 旅游和出行信息
语:
设置 地图 分享 搜索
货币: 
你要买什么?
哪里?(点击上图!)
日期:
-
最高价格:
/人
 
搜索网站上:
 
在新的浏览器窗口中打开
欧洲 > 匈牙利 > 匈牙利西部 > Alpokalja > Kőszeg
 
移动版本 移动版本
 
(为小屏幕设备进优化)
Kőszeg, 匈牙利

Kőszeg

The place where the bells

The place where the bells

always ring at eleven o’clock…

always ring at eleven o’clock…

The intimate town with its homogeneous Baroque architecture calls up bygone times. The settlement, surrounded by a ring of mountains, is situated at the south-east foot of Kőszeg Mountain range. Its history was shaped by constant struggles with feudalism and fights for independence. Its famous castle and the lovely small houses of the inner city make it a favourite destination among the visitors to West Hungary.

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

During excavations, 6000 year old finds came to the surface. Before the Hungarian conquest of the 9th century there already was a castle, a church and a settlement located here. Then in 1238 it became a free royal town. Its castle walls were rebuilt and fortified at this time. The famous Amber Road of the Roman Empire passed through Kőszeg, and due to this fact local trade was prospering as well.

In 1777 the castle and half of the city burnt down. After this unfortunate event, the houses of the citizens, the castle garden and St James Church were rebuilt in a homogeneous Baroque style.

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

The eclectic Heroic Gate was built in 1932. Through this gate you can reach Jurisics Square which is surrounded by fortress-like houses and Gothic churches. In the middle of the square a gurgling fountain can be seen.

Castle of Kőszeg

The castle, enclosed by walls and ditches, is in the north-west part of the city. There was even a moat around the outer castle, which in fact was a rarity in Hungary. The two-storied residential wing of the five-towered castle, the chapel and the building decorated with the Garai coat of arm were all built during Hungarian reign. Of its five towers now only two exist. Matthias Corvinus extended the fortress in Renaissance style in the 15th century, and later it became the property of the Habsburgs for 150 years.

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

In 1532 its most famous commander, Miklós Jurisics defended the castle with some hundred soldiers and seven hundred serfs against the Turkish army of a hundred thousand people marching towards Vienna. Because of this heroic deed King Ferdinand I made him the squire of the city. In honour of this event bells chime at eleven o’clock every day. After the siege the loggias of the castle garden, the façade walls and the neighbouring houses were rebuilt mainly in Renaissance style. The castle was owned by the Eszterházy family in the years between 1695 and 1931 when it became a military barracks. Nowadays it is the Jursics Miklós Museum.

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

St James Church

The church, being the foundation of the oldest sight in the city, was first mentioned by a chronicler as early as the year 1246. The three-aisled church, decorated with the Garai coat of arms, was built in the early 15th century in late Gothic style. In the frontal niche the 18th century statue of St James can be seen. Inside the Baroque main altarpiece, the pulpit and the carved benches can be admired.

St Imre Church

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

The church is a strange mixture of the desires of Hungarian believers and the ideas of the architect. The Gothic part of the church is the result of the believers’ needs, and the architect created the Renaissance closing windows of the aisles. The late Renaissance building, which shows Gothic features and holds one tower with an onion-shaped spire, was built in the beginning of the 17th century. Its main altarpiece was painted by István Dorfmeister Jr in 1805.

Sgraffitós House (house of sgraffitos)

The house got its name from its façade of 16th -17th century ornamentation. In the upper rooms the stuccoworks and the ceiling fresco, depicting biblical themes, are remarkable.

Kőszeg, 匈牙利

Town Hall

Originally it dates from the 15th century, but in the 16th century it was rebuilt in Renaissance style, and then after the great fire of 1710 in Baroque style. The frontal pictures of the Jurisics family were made at this period together with the coat of arm of Greater Hungary and that of the city. The patron Mother of Hungary with the child Jesus in her arms; plus the wall picture of St Stephen can also be seen here.

Patikaház (‘Chemist’s House’)

The chemist’s house was established in 1777 and now it serves as a museum with original furniture and equipment.

特性,特征

类型:

城镇,市镇,乡镇

位置:

欧洲(大陆)  >  匈牙利(国家)  >  匈牙利西部(旅游区)  >  Vas megye (county)(州,县)  >  Alpokalja(地理区域)

GPS坐标的: 纬度 47°22'54",经度 16°33'8" (N47 22.9 - E16 33.13) 地图

Kőszeg - 全景图像(1张照片)

××Jurisics Square - Kőszeg, 匈牙利
Jurisics Square
这个页面的地址 这个页面的地址
Recommend this page Recommend this page

与你的朋友分享!

更多的选择:
   等等
影集,相册 影集,相册
Cegléd, 匈牙利布达佩斯, 匈牙利Siófok, 匈牙利布达佩斯, 匈牙利
还有更多的照片:
 

我们的旅行指南包含:

许多照片和全景图片,大量的信息和有趣的事实。

  • 214旅游目的地
  • 165全景图像
  • 其他30,494张照片

精心挑选的照片大集合:卓越的品质,高清晰度和自然的色彩

留言主题:

错误:
正确:
 

讯息:

您的联系信息 (可選):

電子郵件:
电话号码:
+
-
-
国家:
姓氏:
头名:
記住我
验证码:
 

另一个字
请稍候...
此页面在其他语言:

关于我们  -  免责声明  -  查看该网站的移动版本 查看该网站的正常版本

保留所有权利  -  ©2010-2016 Neuronit Kft. (有限责任公司)布达佩斯匈牙利